wordmusings

I am starting this blog to be able to write to my heart's content. I dont want to advertise this blog but I would want people to chance on it and give their comments. This is the first of many contradictions that will make up this blog

Name:
Location: India

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Melancholy

Rediff…..Cricinfo…..NY times……blogs
NY times…blogs….Cricinfo….rediff
Multiple combinations in browsing can only help so much.
I have nothing to say. Nothing to write.

So,

I hate facades but I take part in them.
I don’t know what I want but I pretend.
I convince myself that life is short but I still worry.
I know they are precious but I still hurt them.
I make goals too high to be reached.
I will die, unsatisfied.

I hate being honest.
(I love the letter I) too much.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger alakananda said...

homesick huh? is that what is bringing on all these depressing thoughts? don't ponder too much. go listen to some good ol' salil choudry numbers. guarnteed to lift ur spirits.

May 15, 2007  
Blogger Rajesh said...

Will do ma'm
I agree. Seems a lot like homesickness.

May 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free hit counters
Free hit counters