wordmusings

I am starting this blog to be able to write to my heart's content. I dont want to advertise this blog but I would want people to chance on it and give their comments. This is the first of many contradictions that will make up this blog

Name:
Location: India

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Where am I

Why do we never see you anywhere, they say to him, why do you bury yourself in that hole, they say, far away from your friends, with no parties, no nights out, no fun, you ought to get out, see people, clock in, show your face, at least give some signs of life. Forget it, he says to them, I get up at five o'clock have a coffee and by the time I have erased and written six or seven lines the day's already over and evening is falling to erase.

From 'The Same Sea' by Amos Oz.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free hit counters
Free hit counters