wordmusings

I am starting this blog to be able to write to my heart's content. I dont want to advertise this blog but I would want people to chance on it and give their comments. This is the first of many contradictions that will make up this blog

Name:
Location: India

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Hey Bloggie...

Long time no see friend.
The Internet, life, workplace-blogger-restrictions, laziness, nothing-to-write, life...
Wanting to see 'No Smoking' very badly..
Will be back soon bloggie...
Won't leave you alone for so long again...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Jiby said...

hmmm laziness, nothing-to-write, life...we both seem caught up in the same afflictions! hope u come out of it all very soon...good luck!

October 29, 2007  
Blogger Rajesh said...

Jiby

:-)
I have told you, haven't I? We are brothers!! :-) :-)

But you seem to be blogging much more frequently. I have been reading your blogs but couldn't comment because of the workplace-blogger-restrictions I mentioned (even though I wanted to). Now I have internet at home in Chennai. So, things are much better!!

October 30, 2007  
Blogger alakananda said...

same problems everywhere. write soon.

October 30, 2007  
Blogger Jiby said...

i keep blogging just coz i am scared i will give up writing. last few pieces have been lazy writing...just talking abt myself...really didnt have to strain at all(read fictionalize!). isnt that the probs with having attempted fiction...writing nothing else will give you the same satisfaction...i am sure you know what i am talking about.

hope to see you come back strong...the story you left incomplete sometime back...you should resume that. like u said we are brothers and kindred souls...i felt that the moment i read your blog the first time and left the first comment!

btw i am coming to chennai next year, nothing is decided, just wanted to give you a heads-up...will let you know when my plans are finalised.

October 30, 2007  
Blogger Preetha Nair said...

WAITING...........WAITING........
tick........
tick............
tick...........

November 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free hit counters
Free hit counters