wordmusings

I am starting this blog to be able to write to my heart's content. I dont want to advertise this blog but I would want people to chance on it and give their comments. This is the first of many contradictions that will make up this blog

Name:
Location: India

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

29th birthday

Yesterday, I had a surprise party at home...The surprise was all mine.
Ram, Shweta, Neeraja and Meril dropped in at night with a beautiful black forrest birthday cake. It was more than tasty. It was yummy.They also brought a big, round balloon filled with confetti.
I blew the candle on the cake, heard the balloon burst, felt the confetti raining down on me and celebrated my 29th birthday.I was watching 'Raapakal' when they came and finished watching half of it.It is the normal, sentimental, big family drama. I like normal, sentimental, big family dramas but this is one too many.Mammooty is good in the movie. Not great, good and Nayantara is suitably deglamourised for Malayalee family audiences.I will watch the rest of it today to see how the rest of the movie pans out.

I dont think I have had any surprise birthday parties in my life. So, yesterday was new and nice.I never knew a blog would serve the purpose of thanking somebody. But thanks Ram (there are too many things to thank you for...this is just a start), Shweta, Neeraja and Meril.You guys made my day and made me feel special.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free hit counters
Free hit counters